Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental Reservations
|2012 - 2013 Rates|
|Fall 2012||Fall 2012||Holiday 2012||Spring 2013||Summer 2013||Summer 2013|
|8/18 - 10/5||10/6 - 11/16||11/17 - 12/31||3/1 - 5/24||5/25 - 6/14||6/15 - 8/16|
|Nightly*||$625||$680||$680||$545||Weekly Only||Weekly Only|
Call for a monthly quote
*Published rate is for 3-night minimum stay. Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 4-night minimum. Minimum stay requirements are subject to availability and season. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Contact us to request more information or to make a lodging reservation for your NC Cabin rental at Lake Glenville in Cashiers NC. Speak with one of the owners, Helen or David at 904-321-2210. On weekends you will find us at our Amelia Island, Florida inn, the Elizabeth Pointe Lodge. Our number at the inn is 904-261-1137. If you prefer to email us, our email address is email@example.com. We look forward to assisting you in planning your North Carolina vacation to Lake Glenville and Cashiers NC.
Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental Policies
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm on the day you are scheduled to arrive. Checkout is by 11:00 am on the day you are due to depart. Our housekeepers use the entire interval between guests to prepare the cabin for the next guests at the Lake Glenville rental. Early arrivals and late checkouts are subject to additional charges.
- Lakeside Cottage at the Point is smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted on our property.
- We own and enjoy our pets at home but our vacation cabin is NOT pet friendly. Pets are not allowed.
- Deposits: To guarantee your vacation rental reservation, we require 50% of the entire rental cost at the time the reservation is made. We must receive the balance at least 120 days prior to your arrival date. If you reserve within 120 days of your anticipated arrival date, a 100% deposit is due at that time.
- Payments: We accept major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA. We require a credit card number to be held as a security deposit for any damages to the North Carolina Mountain Rental, furnishings or equipment and/or to cover additional cleaning fees as a result of guest neglect or abuse.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Should your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation for our Lake Glenville vacation cabin, be sure to contact us to ensure a refund of the deposit paid. Cancellation of a reservation less than 120 days prior to the anticipated arrival date will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- Maximum occupancy is 8. Need to accommodate more guests? Visit our five-bedroom vacation rental house, the Lake House at Katie Camp.