Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental Reservations
|Summer I 2015
||Summer II 2015
||Indian Summer 2015||Fall 2015
|5/23 - 6/12
||6/13 - 8/14
||8/15 - 10/2
||10/3 - 11/6
||11/7 - 11/27
Call for a monthly quote
*Published rate is for 3-night minimum stay. Thanksgiving and Christmas have a 4-night minimum. Minimum stay requirements are subject to availability and season. Rates are subject to change without notice.
Contact us to request more information or to make a lodging reservation for your NC Cabin rental at Lake Glenville in Cashiers NC. Speak with the owner, Helen Cook, at 904-321-2210. If you prefer to email us, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to assisting you in planning your North Carolina vacation to Lake Glenville and Cashiers NC.
Smoky Mountain Cabin Rental Policies
- Check-in is after 4:00 pm on the day you are scheduled to arrive. Checkout is by 11:00 am on the day you are due to depart. Our housekeepers use the entire interval between guests to prepare the cabin for the next guests at the Lake Glenville rental. Early arrivals and late checkouts are subject to additional charges.
- Lakeside Cottage at the Point is smoke-free. Smoking is not permitted on our property.
- We own and enjoy our pets at home but our vacation cabin is NOT pet friendly. Pets are not allowed.
- Deposits: To guarantee your vacation rental reservation, we require 50% of the entire rental cost at the time the reservation is made. We must receive the balance at least 90 days prior to your arrival date. If you reserve within 90 days of your anticipated arrival date, a 100% deposit is due at that time.
- Payments: We accept major credit cards including American Express, MasterCard, Discover and VISA. We require a credit card number to be held as a security deposit for any damages to the North Carolina Mountain Rental, furnishings or equipment and/or to cover additional cleaning fees as a result of guest neglect or abuse.
- Refunds and Cancellations: Should your plans change and you need to cancel your reservation for our Lake Glenville vacation cabin, be sure to contact us to ensure a refund of the deposit paid. Cancellation of a reservation less than 90 days prior to the anticipated arrival date will result in forfeiture of the entire deposit.
- Maximum occupancy is 8.